The last days of spring are slowly drifting by and we’re almost ready for the coolest season of the year! Since summer can be pretty tiring and sometimes pesky for our bodies, we’ve prepared a list of 10 things you should to to prepare your body for a relaxing, awesome summer.
- Drink water or green tea – this will keep you hydrated and also give you energy and make your skin look great.
- Eat fresh fruit and veggies – vitamins are a must before the hot season
- Go out and get some sun before it becomes too hot and you’ll be looking for shade all the time
- Walk barefoot in the grass. Well, this one you can actually do in the summer as well, but why wait?
- Have a picnic. Now is the perfect time since it’s not too hot and the sun isn’t burning as much as it’s going to next month
- Plan your vacation. Seaside? Roadtrip? Whatever you do, don’t waste the whole summer at home. Plan on exploring places, sightseeing and having fun with the ones you love.
- Bring your favorite umbrella when it’s cloudy. Because summer rains should never be banished with umbrellas, but spring rains can still be quite chilly.
Have a wonderful end of spring J